Shower 6+ hours after application.
The 6 Hour Tan, is designed to absorb over a 6 hour period, hence can be left on overnight (it is okay if you leave on longer than 6 hours this will not affect the tan).
- Single Coat Application [ Natural results with minimal volume applied ]
- Available in 3 Strengths [ Light / Medium / Dark ]
- Erythrulose Rich Formulation [ Vastly Improves Natural Tone & Improves Fading]
- Ultra-Pure Pharmaceutical DHA [ 99.8% ]
- DMI Enhanced Formula [ Accelerated Absorption ]
- Long Lasting 7-10 Day Tan
- Even Fade
DHA & Erythrulose, Dual active ingredients, generate a deeply rich tan.
Compatible for use in ALL hand held tanning machines.
Use 30-50 mls per application only (for a 50 – 100kg person).
For consistent tans, fill your solution pot to 200ml, mark this starting position with a permanent marker.
Then mark at 170ml and 150ml positions (to show when you have sprayed 30ml and 50ml).
Perfect results are seen with consistent/correct application volumes.
These markings on your pot will enable you to see if you have sprayed too much or too little by the time you have finished your application.
If you find you have applied too much, you should wash off sooner than 6 hours (reduced leave on time dependant on how much more volume you have used than recommended).
If you have applied too little, you should lightly and evenly reapply until the recommended volume is applied.
Couriers are given Authority to leave – ensure the address you provide at checkout is appropriate under these conditions.